Sunday, March 22
- 10:00 a.m. Worship: Click here to join in worship! We will again stream morning prayer with a sermon and music at 10:00 a.m. on Sunday.
- The Book of Common Prayer is online if you don’t have one at home!
- Video and audio recordings will be shared so that you might pray and listen at your convenience if you miss it live.
- Permission to podcast/stream the music in this service obtained from One License with license#A-725427
- 10:45 a.m. Godly Play for Children Ages 3 – Grade 3 (online)
- 11:00 a.m. Youth Group 4th Grade and Up (online)
- The Godly Play and Youth Group are interactive classes just for our kids and youth, so they won’t be posted later.
- 11:45 a.m. Welcome back to the discussion component of the Lenten series–now online! We’ll watch the video on shelter together (which we will be thinking of from a whole new angle now) together then talk about it and the concept of shelter.
Tuesday, March 24 at 5:30 p.m.
Children’s Storytime: Live from the Rector’s Couch
Have younger kids? Need 15 minutes? Here’s a recording of Ann reading “We’re all Wonders,” written and illustrated by R.J. Palacio, and “Dragons Love Tacos” by Adam Rubin and illustrated by Daniel Salmieri. The next installment of Children’s Storytime: Live from the Rector’s Couch will be at 5:30 p.m. this Tuesday. Ann will read “God’s Dream” by Archbishop Desmond Tutu and, by popular demand, “Dragons Love Tacos 2” by author Adam Rubin and illustrator Daniel Salmieri. Share with your kids or grandkids! Click here to join live or watch the recording at a time convenient for you and your littles!
Thursday, March 26: Vespers at 7:00 p.m.
Click here to join Vespers online via Zoom Thursdays at 7:00 p.m. for the foreseeable future. Andrew will display the liturgy on the screen so that we can all pray together for our community and the world. Feel free to bring a candle to light, incense to burn, or whatever will help you feel prayerful. The link is on the St. Mary’s youth webpage and here.
The Lenten Series continues with online discussion option!
Click here at 11:45 a.m. on Sunday, March 22 to participate in the Lenten series discussion! No prep work ahead of time is required.